Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will fucking puke if we end up with him now. Haha
Please god No! Turns up every 10 games & would be 5th choice from the left. We’ll be linked with every man & his dog ( except Roy) between now & the deadline but in terms of a striker I think we’re finished for this window, we’ll probably bring a player transfer forward in another area, most likely LB and would love a DM as I can’t be bothered with similar shenanigans next summer trying to replace Ferna then missing out & plugging the gap for another year

Just my take but sometimes I think Pep is loyal to a fault to his players. If Ronaldo came in, someone like Torres would hardly play anymore and he's just not ruthless enough to do that to him. Disappointing but go have a look at our roster and calm down a bit. We'll be fine.

Awful management if true. You cannot sacrifice the chance of winning more for the whole team and fans for the sake of a bang average youngster who we’ll be lucky if he gets double figures this season.

For me it looks like Mendes used City. And yes, it would been a bit weird if he goes to City. It would have destroyed his legacy as a United player.

Fair to say, the claim that bookies odds mean nothing again proves to be untrue. Again and again.
How do you work that one out? Did you not see the odds for him to sign for us yesterday? They aren't mystic Meg, they're algorithms designed to minimise risk and potential loss nothing more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.