Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, after a day of being a petulant child on the internet I might as well end by being a happy clapper before I go back to have a normal and healthy social life for a day or two.

WHAT IF our plan all along was to force United to make a decision on the transvestite and they took the bait like they always do, therefore removing them from the Haaland equation knowing full well if we went into a bidding war with both them and PSG we would have no chance getting a sensible deal precisely because United always overpay for our targets because of their small-penis syndrome. We then blitz Dortmund for Haaland before Paris manage to offload Mbop to Madrid

I see myself out
I like it, you might be on to something.

Okay, after a day of being a petulant child on the internet I might as well end by being a happy clapper before I go back to have a normal and healthy social life for a day or two.

WHAT IF our plan all along was to force United to make a decision on the transvestite and they took the bait like they always do, therefore removing them from the Haaland equation knowing full well if we went into a bidding war with both them and PSG we would have no chance getting a sensible deal precisely because United always overpay for our targets because of their small-penis syndrome. We then blitz Dortmund for Haaland before Paris manage to offload Mbop to Madrid

I see myself out
That’s the spirit :)

I see myself out
That appropriate?

Of all the useless KFA's on twitter this guy has sailed up to be the worst of the lot
I’m never listening to a itk ever again. They’ve proper shown themselves up this window. Prob except tolm who said weeks ago city would never go for ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.