It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any cause for optimism?

Surely there is because we don't have a striker and there are any number of strikers who would improve us. I can name two who play for Arsenal for a start.

I am very disappointed we didn't get Ronaldo but I don't blame City for that. I think Utd would just match any bid we made and the transfer was always doomed. I naively believed the press reports that Utd weren't interested.

I think the Kane deal was a farce. We should have walked away a lot earlier and targeted other players, e.g., Bissouma.

Through the window City have been abused for buying players and having no respect for the value of money by fans of a club who have just bought a player that they have no footballing need for precisely to stop us getting him.

5 out of 10 window so far, Grealish superb signing, no striker or left back is worrying, however other worries I have are (supposedly) Bernardo and Laporte want to leave, Jesus saying he's not a striker (torres isn't either) I'd play with delap no one will blame delap if he does struggle all we'd be saying at the end of the season if we fail to win anything is its because we didn't sign a striker

5/10 is very generous with all the issues u have just listed

Surely there is because we don't have a striker and there are any number of strikers who would improve us. I can name two who play for Arsenal for a start.

I am very disappointed we didn't get Ronaldo but I don't blame City for that. I think Utd would just match any bid we made and the transfer was always doomed. I naively believed the press reports that Utd weren't interested.

I think the Kane deal was a farce. We should have walked away a lot earlier and targeted other players, e.g., Bissouma.

Through the window City have been abused for buying players and having no respect for the value of money by fans of a club who have just bought a player that they have no footballing need for precisely to stop us getting him.

If they keep matching our bids, why don’t we try the same with theirs? We can’t keep pussying out. We should have left those twats behind a few years ago but too many poor transfer decisions keep letting them catch up.

The embargoed section of his press conference all but confirms we're done. Peps accepted he's not getting his new striker.
Would say your right,it’s just talk too keep a positive approach on things till the window closes,after that then obviously know point in moaning as there is fuck all we can do ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.