Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just seems unlike our club to not have something else lined up - yes Kane may have been the 1st choice. But Pep said that Levy wasn't even attempting to negotiate on a transfer

Surely this means we started to look somewhere else......are we biding our time giving the other clubs the limelight first and then on the last day of the window, bang City bring someone in

Fingers crossed
I can't believe we don't have an alternative , hence why I am living in hope we are going to pull something off late in the window.

It's also gone very quite with Bernardo which seems strange when he apparently wants out, I wonder if the two are linked?

He used to be, or should I say his old Granada boss Paul Doherty was (son of City legend, Peter)

I did some early work experience when it was a strong desk of Welsby and McCaffrey.

Doherty would just pick the phone up to Swales each morning.

As a kid, I thought it would always be that easy :(
I used to enjoy Rob McCafferey’s work, he had a very relaxed broadcasting style. He was about the size of Peter Crouch iirc

As much as the Kane and Ronaldo fiascos were disappointing, I think this now means we’re in pole position to sign Haaland next summer. With Lukaku at Chelsea, Ronaldo at Utd and Mbappe going to Madrid next summer, we have the clearest gap he can fill. Dortmund won’t sell to Bayern, and Barcelona dont have the finances to do the deal.

In the long run, you’ve got to say £64m for a 21-year old Haaland is a much better outcome than paying £120m for Kane or £600k/week for a 36 year old

Still think we’ll win the league this year even without a big-name striker
Why wouldn’t Dortmund sell him to Bayern? They sell them every other fucker!

As much as the Kane and Ronaldo fiascos were disappointing, I think this now means we’re in pole position to sign Haaland next summer. With Lukaku at Chelsea, Ronaldo at Utd and Mbappe going to Madrid next summer, we have the clearest gap he can fill. Dortmund won’t sell to Bayern, and Barcelona dont have the finances to do the deal.

In the long run, you’ve got to say £64m for a 21-year old Haaland is a much better outcome than paying £120m for Kane or £600k/week for a 36 year old

Still think we’ll win the league this year even without a big-name striker
And yet you will continue to hear some say that it’s OBVIOUS he will go to Madrid (though I don’t think they can handle both him and Mbappe, and I don’t think it’s smart for them to be playing together), or others say that it’s OBVIOUS he will replace Lewa at Bayern, despite it not looking like the best career move or ignoring that Bayern is ALREADY leaking “look at how much it would cost!” stories, which is what they do in advance when they know something isn’t happening, just paint others as greedy

It came from Italian sources. They quoted his salary. However Italians tend to quote after tax so it was back calculated by somebody to £872k
He’s not being payed the same as at Juventus

Italian press reporting £25m a week after tax, which is £872k a week gross.

He was earning £28m after tax at Juve.

The £480k a week reported in the UK press works out at £25m a year, they quoting the net figure.
Fuck me. He's 36....

Mind you, if they win the league, or the CL then it'll be worth it. Especially the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.