Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs give Torres a chance! He is only 21 playing in a new role in the hardest league. He has got all the instincts just needs a run of games to see if he is the solution

We may not have another option but to give him a chance, so I will, always. And usually I’m his big advocate among Brazilian fans, who don’t like him at all. I’m just thinking of the many times he did seem anonymous and still not PL or big UCL games ready.

I’m sure he knows the ways he can use a player better than me, but he also said Torres can play as a striker, and we have seen that not working out well. Anyway, I guess we just gotta have faith, again
It’s too early to say it hasn’t worked out with Torres as a striker. Don’t think we were hailing him as the heir to Sergio after his very impressive hat trick against Newcastle either.

Very bad news that psg are looking at haaland as they probably will blow us away in any deal . I mean his can you compete with
Messi
Ramos
Donarumma
Hakimi
Wjibaldun
In one season .

I can't believe we don't have an alternative , hence why I am living in hope we are going to pull something off late in the window.

It's also gone very quite with Bernardo which seems strange when he apparently wants out, I wonder if the two are linked?
João Felix <----------> Bernardo

Very bad news that psg are looking at haaland as they probably will blow us away in any deal . I mean his can you compete with
Messi
Ramos
Donarumma
Hakimi
Wjibaldun
In one season .
Maybe the money will be enough.
But does he want to be a supporting player or the star?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.