Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we don't have an alternative , hence why I am living in hope we are going to pull something off late in the window.

It's also gone very quite with Bernardo which seems strange when he apparently wants out, I wonder if the two are linked?

Yep I feel the same...I have just read Pep's interview back on our club website

I just dont believe that we wouldn't have something else lined up - Do I honestly believe that we would have wasted so much time on Kane after what Pep said yesterday, I dont believe those in charge would

Yep I feel the same...I have just read Pep's interview back on our club website

I just dont believe that we wouldn't have something else lined up - Do I honestly believe that we would have wasted so much time on Kane after what Pep said yesterday, I dont believe those in charge would
Not just that, but the whole thing about not actually bidding for Kane and not wanting to pay anything for Ronaldo... it’s like in both cases we never really took them seriously. Makes you wonder why.

Not just that, but the whole thing about not actually bidding for Kane and not wanting to pay anything for Ronaldo... it’s like in both cases we never really took them seriously. Makes you wonder why.
I was mulling that over last night thinking the same thing....if we didn't bid (allegedly) for Ronaldo, then why, and what is going on that we can't see........clock running down so looking less rather than more likely that someone will be sneaked in

He actually used to be a member in a norwegian city fan group on facebook I was a member of back when he played for Molde
I did hear about that once!
But around here we’re not allowed to say he was a City fan or used to like us ;)

I was mulling that over last night thinking the same thing....if we didn't bid (allegedly) for Ronaldo, then why, and what is going on that we can't see........clock running down so looking less rather than more likely that someone will be sneaked in
Four days of faith, it can’t hurt

Very bad news that psg are looking at haaland as they probably will blow us away in any deal . I mean his can you compete with
Messi
Ramos
Donarumma
Hakimi
Wjibaldun
In one season .
I just saw that PSG are actually looking at Lewandowski now!

We should try to make a move now, to say that we will be in pole position next summer is stupid and wishful thinking at best. If it goes to next summer, we will be in a bidding war and we might as well forget about it considering our recent record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.