United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the usual talk of us ruining the game as i understand it the Rags have now spent around £145 million and as far as I know they have only recouped less than £10 million.

And yet they still haven't sorted out the main issues they have,
Arsenal have spent more tho baaa ha ha ha ha

I had a rag banging on about Ronaldo today and how it was a masterstroke for them to steal him from under our noses.

I understand they may see it that way but, this is a player who is now 36, a player who couldn't wait to get out of United as he wanted Madrid. A player who described himself as being treated like a slave for his last 18 months at the Rags. A player who openly celebrated when scoring against the rags and a player who was happy to take a substantial pay cut in order to join us but wouldn't move to the rags on the same terms.

You don't pay £560k a week to sit on the bench, and to spend it on a position where they already have Cavani, Greenwood and Rashford makes little sense to me.

I fail to see how this is a masterstroke

I had a rag banging on about Ronaldo today and how it was a masterstroke for them to steal him from under our noses.

I understand they may see it that way but, this is a player who is now 36, a player who couldn't wait to get out of United as he wanted Madrid. A player who described himself as being treated like a slave for his last 18 months at the Rags. A player who openly celebrated when scoring against the rags and a player who was happy to take a substantial pay cut in order to join us but wouldn't move to the rags on the same terms.

You don't pay £560k a week to sit on the bench, and to spend it on a position where they already have Cavani, Greenwood and Rashford makes little sense to me.

I fail to see how this is a masterstroke
It's a trophy wife, or should I just say wife with reference to United.

I post at the cafe, it’s starting to get a bit corny for me to be honest tho…. Im not into the muppet stuff and that
Seriously are you a relation of Reynhard Sinaga?

You seem to be up to something not right, even sinister

Yep Ronaldo really had his heart set on city and wasn’t getting offered to them to make Man Utd shite them selves.

Do you believe that? United didn't need any ploy to get their pants taken down, they were jacking off already with the thought of being relevant again.

United would have bid for him no matter what!!

Masterstroke? It's getting back with your cheating ex who hasnt aged well, put on a load of weight and picked up an unhealthy drinking and smoking habit all because she was flirting with your best mate. It's not what you needed or wanted but you can't bare the thought of them two together so you feel you have to. Oh and it's cost you a fortune to pay off her tab with her dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.