Yves Bissouma

I know many here love him but I don’t see it unfortunately

I know many here love him but I don’t see it unfortunately
Quick, hard working, not afraid to put his foot in, good range of passing, good touch and quick feet, he is not great at anything just good at nearly everything, which we hope Pep can push him on, we need pace through the middle Rodri/Fernandinho have not got pace and this lad is a far better player than Kante, plus liverpool believe they can get him for £40 million.
Bissouma, Mendes,Delap bedded into the first team and Sesko for the youth would very much make this a good window.

Quick, hard working, not afraid to put his foot in, good range of passing, good touch and quick feet, he is not great at anything just good at nearly everything, which we hope Pep can push him on, we need pace through the middle Rodri/Fernandinho have not got pace and this lad is a far better player than Kante, plus liverpool believe they can get him for £40 million.
Bissouma, Mendes,Delap bedded into the first team and Sesko for the youth would very much make this a good window.
"far better player then kante" havnt seen that much of him but I find that very hard to believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.