New Food and Drink Vendors for the Ground and City Square | Edible coffee cups introduced

Hope the Bovril thing isn't permanent, how can you not have Bovril at Football grounds in the Winter, they only have to add hot water to a prepared cup FFS, or is it another H&S in case we scold ourselves, or save the planet thing because of the cups
World’s gone mad! No option for gravy or curry sauce on the chips anymore in the East stand…don’t get me started on a tiny box of water at £2.20!
Sort it out City!

Last edited:
Went to get some coffees at half time on Saturday (CB stand). I left my seat as soon as half-time whistle went.

Only about 10 people in front of me, but serving took so long that I was still stood there when Rodri scored. Some of the people in front of me took 5 minutes each to be served & then left with a bottle of coke - surely all the serving staff had to do was open the fridge ? What were they doing for the other 4 minutes 45 seconds ?

When I finally got to the front & ordered my coffees, I was told "Sorry, we're out of coffee". I don't know at what point while I was standing there (missing the match) they ran out, as information like this isn't relayed / made clear to those queueing.

So I just walked back to my seat.

And as others have said, they've got rid of "staples" like chips-&-curry-sauce & burgers.

For one of the richest clubs in the world, it's all pretty poor and penny-pinching.

Maybe I’m giving them too much benefit of the doubt, but is there a possibility that the lack of certain options and apparent understaffing are down to the various post-brexit crises in supply chains and lack of hospitality staff across the whole sector?

Probably just City being shit tbh, but you never know.

Hope the Bovril thing isn't permanent, how can you not have Bovril at Football grounds in the Winter, they only have to add hot water to a prepared cup FFS, or is it another H&S in case we scold ourselves, or save the planet thing because of the cups
What, there’s no Bovril? I always have a Bovril throughout the Winter at the ground.

And now we’re not allowed to take our own in neither.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.