It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

From the article:

The Athletic notes that Aston Villa 'preferred' not to do business with Manchester City, as they felt reluctant to strengthen City’s squad, while it is also claimed that Villa are among 'many' Premier League clubs who are 'concerned their success and financial clout are damaging the competition'.
American owned click bait news regurgitator tries to alienate Arab owned club.

Villa wanted player swaps from United or Real Madrid for Grealish if The Athletic are to be believed.

From the article:

The Athletic notes that Aston Villa 'preferred' not to do business with Manchester City, as they felt reluctant to strengthen City’s squad, while it is also claimed that Villa are among 'many' Premier League clubs who are 'concerned their success and financial clout are damaging the competition'.
Strange how you're happy to accept what The Athletic says when it suits your narrative and yet discount other sources of stories when it doesn't.

From the article:

Well when the player only wants city trying to sell him off to someone else would be hard!!

Strange how you're happy to accept what The Athletic says when it suits your narrative and yet discount other sources of stories when it doesn't.
I’m happy to believe any sources I find good, whether they please me or not. My notion of good journalists doesn’t have to click with everyone’s here. For instance, one of journalists who said Pep had a list of strikers is one of the most trusted here, and people still don’t believe him...

I dont get the criticism of the City board. If clubs and chairmen like levy wont deal with City there isnt much our board can do.
It seems some fans think City should just pay over the top to get Kane. Personally I am glad our board have a price and wont go over it. Some fans sound to me like the punters that go to an auction saying 200quid is my limit than come out with what they wanted but spent 500quid !. Thankfully our board isnt like that.

If anything I think players might think twice about going to spurs as it seems difficult to leave should you want to.

It was said that Villa wanted to sell to anyone but City. Perhaps the hateful 8 have got together to try and not sell to City.
I wouldnt be surprised if Kane had gone to utd for 80million at Christmas or next summer. That wont happen now as the rags panicked and got in Ronaldo perhaps that was Citys plan ;)

Perhaps I have been reading to many conspiracies books !
I’m sure that a part of Levy is wanting that £120m now or whatever it was. His hand twitching by the phone. He’s there to make money nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.