It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think throughout this Khaldoons pride has been hit. He was so confident in that interview of a replacement now being called a liar. Also the super league stuff. Its why I think he might be ruthless next year in the transfer market
Called a liar by who exactly? Moronic dicks on a fan forum that he won't ever look at, if he even knows it exists? Pride been hit my arsehole.

Whether Levy is incompetent at his job or not, doesn’t necessarily cancel out that he tried to play us and play Kane. And it wouldn’t have shocked me if he had been in contact with the other cartel clubs all along. Grealish had a release clause. They specifically didn’t want to sell to us.
They didn't want to sell their best player full stop, why keep repeating this bollocks that they didn't want to sell to us in particular?

He's going to post a video of it on here later
Strange as it may seem within 20 mins of completion of a colonoscopy in Spain the Consultant tells you what they have done, what they have found and hands over a letter that explains all and includes a diagram of findings and photoprints of areas they treated (eg removed polyps to check for cancer etc,).
Obviously discussion about future rests with Consultant who requested the colonoscopy so that happens later but results are for the patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.