It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all the kind messages of support since yesterday.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

Cheers Blues. My family have been worried sick.
Excellent news.

& City are guilty of FFP breaches & are CAS definitely won’t overturn it

Regardless of a press article being true or not, your original point was that PL clubs won’t deal with us in good faith. You’ve not said anything which backs up that statement fella

Villa didn’t act in bad faith & neither did Spurs. Show me where either acted in bad faith & I’ll 100% agree with you
The only scenario that makes sense with Kane is that Kane and City talked. Kane told City he had an understanding with Levy. City tried to open negotiations without actually bidding (if you believe Pep, and I do). Levy wouldn’t entertain a discussion.
If Levy did act in bad faith, it was with Kane, not us.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

Great news Tolm!

If their intention was to make us look bad, they could have done a better job than an article showing that Grealish exclusively wanting to join us.
I said alienate my friend. "Aston villa asked United and Real Madrid to buy him rather than sell to City because they didn't want to improve our squad" Absolute fucking hogwash

That's the best news we've had on here for a bit mate.
Glad everything is all good.
And relax..... :)

Couple more days before all this wummery and BS from attention seeking posters is over.

I’m struggling to believe you are a journalist if you think specific newspapers don’t have an agenda. Very strange comment from a journalist
I did not say newspapers don’t have an agenda. That certainly exists. What I said is it’s silly to believe that journalists in their daily work are only following orders and working to manipulate the public or paint someone in a bad light. I have seen this again and again, with me and colleagues; we work hard in articles, sometimes for months, the editor gives us freedom, and when the article comes out, the usual suspects come out with all sorts of accusations. There is a difference between a political inclination of a vehicle and who they see as more friendly and the actual work of its reporters

Fuck all that nonsense. Where's Sookie?

glad everything went ok mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.