It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't consider 47 as old, but definitely things don't work as well as they used to!!!
I'm 48, but for sure not running quite the same. It's just not as forgiving. I lifted the end of the couch 3 days ago for about 6 seconds and today I woke up and felt like my shoulder was falling off. Not heavy, didn't hurt at the time but damn if the smallest out of the norm exertion doesn't come with a bill.

Thank you for all the kind messages of support since yesterday.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

Cheers Blues. My family have been worried sick.
Good news about the tests.

Don't give up any gluten free foods until you get told to by a dietician - if you are intolerant of them, you'll get a lot more sensitive quickly but would have to go back on them for the tests. Lots give them up immediately and then have some unpleasant results down the line.

No research done I am afraid.

No negative posts in threads of players we ended up buying whatsoever.

If you are going to throw around insults do some research first.
Quick check through your post history you said no more incomings after Cancelo, we signed Carson. No more incomings after Mangala, we signed Lampard. No spending in january 2015, we signed Bony. Not a transfer but you were sure the UEFA ban were going to be upheld. Assume there is more, couldnt be arsed browsing through more. I applaud you intuiton but you are absolutely kfa mate

Edit:
To your credit Mangala was actually after Lampard, will find something else to make up for it lol

It isn't old. It's an odd thing though, in my head I am still full of beans and youth but when it comes to getting out of bed or doing the odd jobs around the house bones creak and objects become heavy. Used to laugh at my folks falling asleep in a chair after they came home from work, now given half the chance I do the same. Added to that any ailment suddenly gets magnified!
At 45 I now sleep with a breathing mask due to sleep apnea. It really, really helps, but fuck me, it makes me feel old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.