It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down lads ffs.....lifes short
Fair dos mate.

Some just cant get their head around. I havd never once claimed to be an ITK or said I get inside info. I merely state that z transfer wont happen and guess what, it doesnt.

So if people want to take it on board then fine. If they dont then thats fine but unfortunately a few resort to insults.

Simple really.

Anyway, thats my last word on it for this window.

Probably best you don't check your post on the Mahrez thread from 31st January 2018 then.
Posts in the Mangala and Fernando threads in january 2014 didn't age well either considering we were absolutely in for them since we signed them the following the summer. Gave him the benefit of the doubt since the moves didnt materialise in january

I did not say newspapers don’t have an agenda. That certainly exists. What I said is it’s silly to believe that journalists in their daily work are only following orders and working to manipulate the public or paint someone in a bad light. I have seen this again and again, with me and colleagues; we work hard in articles, sometimes for months, the editor gives us freedom, and when the article comes out, the usual suspects come out with all sorts of accusations. There is a difference between a political inclination of a vehicle and who they see as more friendly and the actual work of its reporters
Apologies, I completely misinterpreted what you posted. Sorry fella :)

Fair dos mate.

Some just cant get their head around. I havd never once claimed to be an ITK or said I get inside info. I merely state that z transfer wont happen and guess what, it doesnt.

So if people want to take it on board then fine. If they dont then thats fine but unfortunately a few resort to insults.

Simple really.

Anyway, thats my last word on it for this window.
Fuckin hell Dave you lied to us
Screenshot_2021-08-30-14-26-41-711_com.android.chrome.jpg

I'm Shook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.