It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair dos mate.

Some just cant get their head around. I havd never once claimed to be an ITK or said I get inside info. I merely state that z transfer wont happen and guess what, it doesnt.

So if people want to take it on board then fine. If they dont then thats fine but unfortunately a few resort to insults.

Simple really.

Anyway, thats my last word on it for this window.
So you basically claim to be Mystic Meg?

if nobody of quality is available then what's the point, we don't buy for buying sake, we buy because in the here and now and the near future that person will enhance the team/squad ,
Some on here are calling khaldoon a liar, how has he lied? As for being cash rich, didn't we post a massive loss last season, I would rather nobody came in rather than buying for buying sake
Aren't they available?

There is an argument that both Kane and Haaland were/are available, Lukalu was available. Add Messi and Ronaldo to the mix.

There is an argument if the above players are value for money but the fact is to get a world class striker, you have to pay a world class fee and wages.

Kane was totally over priced to me, but Haaland ,IF 150m is the price , he is worth that amount in terms of ability, potential and age.

The Chairman did very much make a statement of intent RE the transfer market, not sure we have done that.

if nobody of quality is available then what's the point, we don't buy for buying sake, we buy because in the here and now and the near future that person will enhance the team/squad ,
Some on here are calling khaldoon a liar, how has he lied? As for being cash rich, didn't we post a massive loss last season, I would rather nobody came in rather than buying for buying sake
Some of the comments have been nothing short or embarrassing, and the same people probably moan about youth not being given a chance at some point

I'm 47 and what you described I agree with everything.
I've got arthritis in one knee and the other isn't too clever either, I have my days where I feel like the tinman out of wizard of oz but probably 4 or 5 days out the week my knees get by.
But in my head and my heart I feel like 20 odd year old where I feel alive and full of beans but my my body says wind it in grandad no you ain't.
Though I'm near 50 I don't feel that old one bit.

If it makes you feel any better, the nurses asked to check my date of birth again because they thought I was under 40 :)

Said I must look after myself?

I quipped how bad do most of your patients look!!

Made my year.

No interested in how Liverpool did it, we played Chelsea 3 times last season and never looked like scoring.

Scoring 5s against weak opposition is no indication, it's in the tight games where a single chance is the difference, those are the times when we miss a ruthless striker.
Except we did score and would of been 2 up if it wasn't for sergios penalty,

Thank you for all the kind messages of support since yesterday.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

Cheers Blues. My family have been worried sick.
Great news Tolm. Rest up now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.