United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media circus is already working up the excitement to fever pitch about Sept 11th when they expect CR to appear before the adoring masses.

It will dwarf the interest in any other match this season.

All carefully orchestrated - and vomit-inducing

BBC Sport football page is wall to wall balls deep on his signing, his history and his legacy.

Meanwhile Goldbridge doing his nut - now its Chelsea ruining football because as we know the rags have only made a couple of loan signings this window............

The rags must have many many friends within the media in this country. I honestly cannot remember the last time I read a negative article about them anywhere, in fact I’m not sure one even exists.
No matter what they do, how much they spend, how often they cheat, the media WILL put a positive spin on it. When that buck-toothed wanker goes down in the area without anybody touching him, the press simply say ‘he went down perhaps a little too easily’. Any other club (apart from the dippers, maybe) and they’d say ‘It was a deliberate attempt to con the referee’.

The tabloids are the worst, far and away the worst: but a number of the broadsheets are also somewhat reluctant to criticise the club for anything.

There has to be some kind of deal going on because no club should be seen as above criticism. But they seem to be.

Reactions: mat
The media circus is already working up the excitement to fever pitch about Sept 11th when they expect CR to appear before the adoring masses.

It will dwarf the interest in any other match this season.
And anything else that happened previously on September 11th

The rags must have many many friends within the media in this country. I honestly cannot remember the last time I read a negative article about them anywhere, in fact I’m not sure one even exists.
No matter what they do, how much they spend, how often they cheat, the media WILL put a positive spin on it. When that buck-toothed wanker goes down in the area without anybody touching him, the press simply say ‘he went down perhaps a little too easily’. Any other club (apart from the dippers, maybe) and they’d say ‘It was a deliberate attempt to con the referee’.

The tabloids are the worst, far and away the worst: but a number of the broadsheets are also somewhat reluctant to criticise the club for anything.

There has to be some kind of deal going on because no club should be seen as above criticism. But they seem to be.
I'll give you a clue...

GPC still has his claws in at the BBC, and most of the rats who work at Media City are Rag's.

City were told it’s United’s turn to win the premier. No point spending money this summer.

Masters has his orders.

The Glazers probably made a quick killing before the share price started to drop. It’s always advantages to have inside information.

1630433287777.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.