It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a personal note l would like to thank all the people who have posted snippets of info that they heard, some were bang on, others not so but that's football transfers for you .roll on the next the window it will be epic on bluemoon at least
Which ones were bang on? Don’t think a single person called this window correctly.

Just wonder if not using part of the apparently affordable money for Kane for a full back was an indicator that this money is already ring fenced?

Bet Ferran and Delap are buzzing we didn’t sign a striker this could make Ferran this season..
in my FF team now, midfield on there playing as a centre forward, what could possibly go wrong....

Ill not talk about Txiki except about the inability of selling players at top price.

i am sure that people get angry because the buy every made up story by the football medias which works mainly on buzz.

In the near future City will need a striker, maybe another strong defensive midfielder and a left back.
From what i see there aren't many arround.

I would have really liked a striker, it didn't happen so it is not the end of the world, the city perfomed nearly perfect last year, buying the player just a new shinny toys doesn't work (rodwdell, malcon, nolito etc)
Maybe there is a reason why City didn't target an alternative to Kane.

The funny thing about the deluded opposition and medias is that they tend to mock city by not attracting the top shinny players but when city end up winning they bring out the oil money jocker :)
I'll not talk about Txiki but I will...

If you're looking for shinny players try Grealish, I think he'll suit you.

4_CY36137042.jpg
That was under Cook, not the current regime

A bit of information here and there does no one any harm. The reality is, the club let hardly anything out, and just because a 16-year-old on Twitter decides that CIty are in for a player does not mean it's happening.

To sign Grealish and keep all of our existing players will do me. I said it earlier in the thread that I would rather stick with Torres and Delap and start bringing some academy players through (Lavia, Palmer and McAtee especially) than go buying more and more.

The biggest disappointment of the window, for me, are those that have been so negative throughout the window: ruthlessly targeting the board; suggesting a number of other teams are now stronger than us and now repeatedly saying, ad nauseam, that we should wait until we play better teams as Norwich and Arsenal are rubbish; since when have back to back 5-0 PL wins been so derided? That sense of entitlement is sickening to me. It really does make me wonder if they are really City fans or just come on as some kind of joker to stir the absent shit.
Brilliant post.

It’s the hope that kills you

think I need a new F5 button for my keyboard
It's the hope that keeps you going, it's when the hope is cruelly dashed that you are finally slain.

Fwiw, I am content with our business. Keeping Bernard Bernard, Aymeric and also with Gabby seemingly happy it has been terrific as far as I am concerned.

Enjoy the season Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.