Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
there’s a guy on here with a good track record when it comes to incomings who’s all but said the deal is done for january and he’s coming to us
Around the end of the transfer window, there were quite a few articles about City's search for a striker, and it regularly came up that City had briefed they thought Haaland wasn't a great fit.

Now, they may have been quoting each other, but thought it was interesting.

Reactions: cbl
Look at the numbers if we willing to pay 500k a week it’s doable.

£65m buyout
£20m father
£20m agent
£20m signing on fee
125m over the five year contract

250m total over five year he be at the club..

Around the end of the transfer window, there were quite a few articles about City's search for a striker, and it regularly came up that City had briefed they thought Haaland wasn't a great fit.

Now, they may have been quoting each other, but thought it was interesting.
I didn't see a SINGLE report saying we thought Haaland wasn't a great fit

Look at the numbers if we willing to pay 500k a week it’s doable.

£65m buyout
£20m father
£20m agent
£20m signing on fee
125m over the five year contract

250m total over five year he be at the club..
The issue is that he is wanted by several clubs, we may be happy with the numbers above but then someone comes in with £30 million for his agent and a £30 million signing on fee, then another club come in and offer the same but with another £5 million to Alfie.

At some point each club has to set a limit that they won't go above. I don't think we will go as high as others.

The issue is that he is wanted by several clubs, we may be happy with the numbers above but then someone comes in with £30 million for his agent and a £30 million signing on fee, then another club come in and offer the same but with another £5 million to Alfie.

At some point each club has to set a limit that they won't go above. I don't think we will go as high as others.

That’s true.. I said it was doable at those amounts if another club come in the likes of PSG they can throw any numbers they want at it! PSG are truly run and funded by a country and don’t give a flying fuck about ffp good on them!

We should not ask Haaland if he wants to join City. We need to flood the media and tell him through the media he is our No 1 target and we want him to lead the team into a new dominant era in which City have a plan in place to become the destination of choice for top players and become the biggest team in the World.

We need to get in his head and have him visualise playing in City Shirt. Tell people enough times and they start believing. Works on Bluemoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.