Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I just park further from the ground, don't leave early, 20 min walk back to my car.
No problem
Ill be honest. Im spoilt. At maine road we got a resident that lived right opposite the main stand to apply for a pass for us to park.

the latest we left the george and dragon in cheadle was 2.45 and we sat in our seats for ko.
if we left on the whistle we were back in the pub for 5.05

I think that if more people walked, as you and i do(age 62) it would make it easier for those who are disabled ,too fat or generally unfit to get to or away from the stadium.
Whatever transport existed there would still be queues and waiting times.
By walking I do not queue or wait, I sometimes get wet, as I do when I work or play golf .
Have a look around at the Southampton game, unhealthy , overweight people everywhere.
Indeed mate. The state of this nation is a disgrace. We’ve become a nation of fat lazy slobs.

At last a progressive idea.
Some matches at Maine rd, I could arrive at 2 55pm, hardly see a soul, stand anywhere I wanted on the kippax, walk.back to.yhe beehive and get served on entry.
Lose 3 -1 to Oldham and not see a queue all day, how did we end up in this situation.

perfect.

Aren't some lost due to segregation i.e. unused. For example, before the front rows were taken out City had an official capacity of just over 55k but our highest attendance at the Etihad last season was 54,219 so there is a gap between our stated attendance and record attendances that I assume is explained by segregation losses.

Are you saying that the gap between home and away fans is just an empty aisle? If so, then I get your point but then that means that there is still a significant gap between City's record attendances and the official capacity at the Etihad of over 500 seats.
Just double barrier with no seats yes.

I know Transport For Greater Manchester are in the process of big changes at the top with new strategists coming in, my mauds company is doing the recruitment. Burnham has obviously got the hots for bringing the buses back into council control but hopefully there will be some smart thinking over the stadium and the new arena.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.