Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief you really do believe what you do is helping ,ok you crack on if it gives you a warm feeling inside
I guess we can all agree that you are not helping in anyway.

Healdplace has given a lot of us the benefit of her time collating a large amount of data and broken it down in order that us laypeople can understand far better than any other professional media outlet.

I‘m struggling to reason with why you‘d frequent the Covid thread if you deem it irrelevant.

Healdplace has given a lot of us the benefit of her time collating a large amount of data and broken it down in order that us laypeople can understand far better than any other professional media outlet.

I‘m struggling to reason with why you‘d frequent the Covid thread if you deem it irrelevant.
Playing Devil’s advocate, and this is just my opinion and of course I understand if people want to dismiss my comments with a jibe, but….

Personally, I think we are now beyond the point where we need the breakdowns of regional figures, splits within Greater Manchester, regional splits for hospitalisation etc etc.

@Healdplace has done a remarkable job over the last 12/18 months in keeping us updated, I personally still pop into this thread every day to glance read, I feel I’ve moved on from being “addicted” to this thread, but I do think that people don’t take as much notice of the split figures as they used to, certainly no one comments about them.

We are going to be living with covid for a while, maybe forever, and just a nice set of daily stats on the various headline figures, including obviously a country split etc, would be all that i think is now required.

Anyway, just my 2p’s worth.

I have an interest in human behaviour and i like to read what people are saying,the way people just take Healdplaces figures as gospel,it’s a real eye opener to me what I read on here,I’m not here to help anyone I’m here to comment when I see fit,I’ll leave the ‘helping’ to people far greater than myself!

I have an interest in human behaviour and i like to read what people are saying,the way people just take Healdplaces figures as gospel,it’s a real eye opener to me what I read on here,I’m not here to help anyone I’m here to comment when I see fit,I’ll leave the ‘helping’ to people far greater than myself!
The figures are always going to be underestimated because many people don’t know they have the virus. Healdplace has provided excellent information throughout the pandemic and this doesn’t stop people getting on with their lives. Being informed is not a problem on its own.

Good grief you really do believe what you do is helping ,ok you crack on if it gives you a warm feeling inside
What is the problem, @Healdplace has put figures up near enough everyday and at the height of the lockdown was a great source for information, I don't come on this thread as much but I can't see why your having a go at her

@Healdplace ,thank you very very much for all your work over these troubling times, it's been very much appreciated by me and I'm sure 100s of others on bluemoon, you deserve a medal not a moan at

Yours gratefully
sir peace frog
Xxx

P.s @unsworthblue
Boooooooooooooo

You admitted on the holiday thread that you won’t get vaccinated so you’re clearly just a fucking nobhead that everyone should ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.