Talksport

Jacobs jokingly said Diving School is a new film by Grealish.

It is wum radio but shit like that sticks for the idiots that lap it all up as gospel.

I just don't think that they are that bright.They often spew out tried and trusted cliches, and buy into the false narratives that are widely reported in the rest of the media.
Ex footballers who have spunked their money and need to earn a couple of hundred per show to pay the bills.
I have it on in the car for the odd bit of breaking news, or Interview.
Doesn't wind me up , I generally get a good laugh from it.. As I do from those people who write on here that their lives have improved since they stop listening to it.

Jacobs jokingly said Diving School is a new film by Grealish.

It is wum radio but shit like that sticks for the idiots that lap it all up as gospel.
It’s funny that they never mentioned Jack diving last season.

Then, he was "the most fouled player in the Premier League".

Very strange.

When United don't win the league half of these embarrassing tossers should never be heard on radio again but their hubris is that overstated they cant imagine it not happening.
Wankstains one and all.

It is clear the media are pushing the Maguire is world class narrative. No surprise it was started by Neville at the end of last season, because he cant bring himself to admit he was wrong about Stones and just heaps the Stones turnaround inform on being next to Dias and he is doing the same for Maguire in the national team.

I said on another post there would be a complete love in for Maguire if he performed like Stones last night. Judging by this he doesnt even have to perform well for them to blow smoke up his arse. Maguire would get found out at City without the defensive midfield infront of him at club and national level. Rice covered for him alot last night, but it doesnt get highlighted. Yet anything positive is highlighted by the commentary. Its the complete opposite for Stones.
The only world in which Maguire is world class is Oz

and even then Dorothy, the tin man and the cowardly lion are probably better defenders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.