Talksport

The last time I listened to it, every other advert was for van hire and discount bags of screws. They know their market.

I've got CarPlay in my new car it's a godsend. I listen to podcasts and audiobooks now, or 6 Music.
Have you listened to The Nuremberg Trials on a BBC4 download, podcast? 16 x approx 20 mins episodes, excellent.

Has it ever been explained why such an astute, successful, savvy businessman has to spend 5 mornings a week talking shite on the radio with one of the biggest bellends in sports media?
That's the bit that's always got me too. I doubt he'd be whoring himself out everyday if his business life was so successful.

It’s funny that they never mentioned Jack diving last season.

Then, he was "the most fouled player in the Premier League".

Very strange.
I'm pretty certain that Jack diving was mentioned on this forum more than a few times last season.

I hate players diving but we used to have a centre forward called Dave Bamber and the cries of "timber" used to go up as he crossed the half-way line. Funnily enough, my dislike of diving was suspended when it was in our favour.

That's the bit that's always got me too. I doubt he'd be whoring himself out everyday if his business life was so successful.
I admire him for that, he openly admits he lost a fortune, £50m from owning Palace, he's putting an effort in to earn money, I've been there and done that (still am) on a much, much smaller scale. I don't agree with most of his opinions (not that I listen much) but his effort can't be faulted.

I admire him for that, he openly admits he lost a fortune, £50m from owning Palace, he's putting an effort in to earn money, I've been there and done that (still am) on a much, much smaller scale. I don't agree with most of his opinions (not that I listen much) but his effort can't be faulted.
Its not much of an effort unless he does his homework, which he clearly doesn't.

Some absolute whopper of a Chelsea fan has said that City are not contenders to win the league and referred to us as an "oil club". He was then complaining about our spending!

Where the hell does he think Abramovich made his money? - the stupidity of some football fans never ceases to amaze me.

Some absolute whopper of a Chelsea fan has said that City are not contenders to win the league and referred to us as an "oil club". He was then complaining about our spending!

Where the hell does he think Abramovich made his money? - the stupidity of some football fans never ceases to amaze me.
Thick as pigshit if he doesn't know how his owner stole the Russian state gas supply to fund his lifestyle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.