Conspiracy theories......

Women's jean/pants/etc. brands intentionally don't put pockets on their products because they're in cahoots with the purse industry
What about removing the pockets from mens pants so more fanny packs could be sold?

Just heard a bloke on Talksport plugging his book on 911 conspiracies. Seemed to be saying that the FBI or CIA knew that some of the hijackers were in the country and that rivalry between the two may have prevented appropriate action being taken.

Loose Change was probably the Documentary that led to even more ridiculous conspiracy theories being made on you tube. It gained a lot of traction with its allegations at the time.

Personally I think they've run with some work case military attack scenarios and expanded on them with imagination.

However we all knew George W Gump, Cheney and Rumsfeld loved war so it gave then the go ahead to do it and make billions for Haliburton which Mr Cheney had a big stake in.

Just heard a bloke on Talksport plugging his book on 911 conspiracies. Seemed to be saying that the FBI or CIA knew that some of the hijackers were in the country and that rivalry between the two may have prevented appropriate action being taken.

I’ve never believed and will never believe the US government planned the attacks. There’s just to much nonsense and the theories are so far fetched that I have to question the mental capacity of these people making the claims. I actually think there’s more people that believe it was an inside job than not, which blows my mind.

I’ve never believed and will never believe the US government planned the attacks. There’s just to much nonsense and the theories are so far fetched that I have to question the mental capacity of these people making the claims. I actually think there’s more people that believe it was an inside job than not, which blows my mind.
There is a familiar theme to every conspiracy theory on a tragic event. The acts of individuals do not balance out against the misery and magnitude of what they cause. This means people have to find a way to reconcile and balance it out and that is done by creating a larger more sinister entity to blame than just the loners or the small groups of people responsible.

There is a familiar theme to every conspiracy theory on a tragic event. The acts of individuals do not balance out against the misery and magnitude of what they cause. This means people have to find a way to reconcile and balance it out and that is done by creating a larger more sinister entity to blame than just the loners or the small groups of people responsible.
One bloke I work with last week said planes weren’t involved, it left me speechless.

I will add that perhaps there is something in the US government allowing the attacks to happen, but still didn’t plan it.

Centuries gone by it would have been a curse from God, now we have to look for human rationale to justify something we can't comprehend.

They definitely wanted an excuse to invade the middle east that is a fact.

Maybe, but they never used 9/11 as an excuse for that, rather it was the ‘weapons of mass destruction’ story that was the pretext for the invasion of Iraq. Remember, this occurred some time after the invasion of Afghanistan (which did follow 9/11, and was justified by the Taliban hosting Osama Bin Laden and refusing to hand him over).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.