Ederson and Jesus cleared to play (Pg 63)

The longer this drags on without hearing anything the more likely it is we’re gonna get shafted

wouldn’t surprise me if pep confirms in his pc in a couple of hours that Carson will be playing

Just looking at the calendar, in a months time

Argentina go to Paraguay (7 players)
Brazil go to Colombia (18 players)
Senegal go to Namibia (4 players)
Ivory Coast go to Malawi (4 players)
Ghana got to Zimbabwe (4 players)
Denmark go to Montenegro (5 players)

So that's another 42+ players who'll be missing games because of this if the PL backs down.

what a disgrace for the paying fan who simply just wants to watch the best game of football that both teams can offer, play the players get a fine and or points deduction then move on to CAS
What has CAS got to do with it.
Was that not a poster joking on here that started that rumour.

The longer this drags on without hearing anything the more likely it is we’re gonna get shafted

wouldn’t surprise me if pep confirms in his pc in a couple of hours that Carson will be playing
It is still early in the morning in Brazil, and I guess they need to agree to any deal

Just looking at the calendar, in a months time

Argentina go to Paraguay (7 players)
Brazil go to Colombia (18 players)
Senegal go to Namibia (4 players)
Ivory Coast go to Malawi (4 players)
Ghana got to Zimbabwe (4 players)
Denmark go to Montenegro (5 players)

So that's another 42+ players who'll be missing games because of this if the PL backs down.
This. Its all a battle over the next couple of international windows. Countries want their players, clubs dont want them to go.
Whoever backs down first gets shafted in the october and november international breaks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.