Talksport

The only world in which Maguire is world class is Oz

and even then Dorothy, the tin man and the cowardly lion are probably better defenders

And the Munchkins.

Weinstock-The-Last-Munchkin.jpg

Shaw, Varane and Maguire.

Last edited:
People who don't listen to Talksport seem to know a lot about it too !
I listen to it , sometimes it can be fun, other times clearly winding the audience for a reaction, at that time, it's switched off.

I actually enjoy listening to Jordan, the man is a utter cnut, but at least he is a cnut with an opinion which is is not scared to share, a very refreshing change from these yoke days.

I listen to it , sometimes it can be fun, other times clearly winding the audience for a reaction, at that time, it's switched off.

I actually enjoy listening to Jordan, the man is a utter cnut, but at least he is a cnut with an opinion which is is not scared to share, a very refreshing change from these yoke days.
Not listened to talkragshite for a few years now but, unless he's changed I'd not say Jordan has an opinion, I'd say his has an agenda/script....it's very doubtful he could hold his own in a frank 1-2-1 discussion as spouting compete lies & rubbish isn't an opinion, it's a job.

Not listened to talkragshite for a few years now but, unless he's changed I'd not say Jordan has an opinion, I'd say his has an agenda/script....it's very doubtful he could hold his own in a frank 1-2-1 discussion as spouting compete lies & rubbish isn't an opinion, it's a job.
I listened to talkshite for the first time in a couple of years on transfer deadline day
On shouty White's show they had Kia Joorabchian and were discussing why Willian had left Arsenal for free
Jordan was doing his utmost to pin Joorabchian down and it was quite good listening hearing Jordan being totally outclassed by a football agent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.