Ederson and Jesus cleared to play (Pg 63)

I said that the premier will tell the clubs it’s ok to play there players! if we do it will come back to bight us on our arse as in fifa will insist that the rules will be upheld!
Putting it in FIFA's court. Perhaps FIFA's best option would be to ban the players from playing the next few games for their countries ;-)

Yep, he was happy to build the mighty arsenal empire on Danny Fiszman’s blood money from S.African diamond mines, where, as we all know, the miners were very well looked after in the jolly old apartheid days.
A sugar daddy spending huge amounts of money gained in violation of human rights to ‘buy titles and trophies’.
You’d think the popular media would have been all over this given their hand-wringing concern for such issues now.
Maybe not!
Always used to chuckle that Arsene was going to Arsenal back then. But didn't the rubber faced football philosopher join the arse, with their organic blood diamond money, from Monaco? Money bags millionaires of Monte Carlo, I hear you cry? Shirley Monsieur le Professor wouldn't be splashing cash around in buying better players? Financial doping, I hear you cry?

it's almost as if Wenger's a massive 2 faced hypocrite who whinged to fuck when We became serious contenders.

i respectfully suggest Arsene Wenger is a **** faced **** of levy/dein/Gill standards.

And french with it!

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.