Champions League - 2021/22

Question… I’m looking to buy 5 tickets for the RB game, (looks like I can buy up to 6 when I login). The other 4 are non ST/Cityzens members, will these be print at home tickets or will they need to create accounts for mobile tickets?
I buy regular for home games mate for friends and just add to my basket and choose print at home . Not sure I get extra points but I buy on different season cards each week

Hi there, I’m wondering if you were able to resolve this please? I’m having same issue when trying to buy tickets for The game against Everton in November.
I had to buy it on a different device but it’s ridiculous. Took me 3 days to buy two tickets

That's got to be bollocks hasn't it ? So if you can't possibly attend & can't ticket transfer as its a Cup match you're kicked out of the scheme. What ??
My son has covid so can’t go to Leipzig game. Not a chance he’s getting thrown out the scheme. Utter utter horseshit and if there’s no official evidence the mods should pull it from the site

Just had my email receipt for the ticket money for Leipzig coming out.

It says;

Match Ticket

A link to your mobile ticket will be sent at a later date. Further information on mobile tickets is available at www.mancity.com/mobiletickets.

So should just be added as a ticket to Apple Wallet.

RB Leipzig lost 1-4 at home to Bayern tonight with Leroy getting one of Munich’s goals.
In the Bundesliga, RB have played 4 W1 L3 Scored 5 and let 6 in.
Their win was a 4-0 vs Stuttgart

PSG beat Clermont Foot 63, 4-0 and lead League 1 with 5 wins from 5 games GF16 GA5

Brugge beat Oostende 3-0 last night and are top of the Belgian Pro League, P7 W4 D2 L1 GF15 GA11.
Good to see they let a few in

RB Leipzig lost 1-4 at home to Bayern tonight with Leroy getting one of Munich’s goals.
In the Bundesliga, RB have played 4 W1 L3 Scored 5 and let 6 in.
Their win was a 4-0 vs Stuttgart

PSG beat Clermont Foot 63, 4-0 and lead League 1 with 5 wins from 5 games GF16 GA5

Brugge beat Oostende 3-0 last night and are top of the Belgian Pro League, P7 W4 D2 L1 GF15 GA11.
Good to see they let a few in
Leipzig really didn't look up to much from the admittedly little I saw of the second half

I'm certainly not the most technolically minded by any stretch of the imagination but can you not e mail the ticket to someone's phone?
A fellow bluemooner kindly e mailed me a spare ticket for the Leipzig game. After taking some time to work out the logistics of it not being a 'print at home ticket' I installed Google pay app on my phone and said ticket appeared with the squarey/barcodey thing.
Fingers crossed I can gain access on Wednesday (so much easier when you used actual money wasn't it?).
Tried to get tickets for Wycombe via usual route but had to concede defeat. On the ticket website, i selected ticket, put in supporter no etc..used card I've used several times but it came up with 'invalid ip number' (whatever that is?) Got on the phone...45 mins later had to give up.
Made me think so many people (who maybe don't have season tickets or can't justify paying Premier lge prices )must be trying to get tickets for Cup games and basically giving up with the frustration of the ridiculously long winded overcomplicated process!
I didn’t think you could request “print at home/email” option if you accepted the mobile ticketing option at the start of the season, will check that out though mate if you know it can be done as would sooner theres a bum on the seat rather than it be empty.

defo easier the old fashioned way like you say mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.