Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

Got back about 90 minutes ago, what a great day. Loved nearly every minute. What I didn’t love is the sheer volume of absolute **** fans we have. We’ve always had a fair few like any other club, but what I saw today went above and beyond that, bunch of cunts.

Top game, Leicester fans are shite, king power is shite, Leicester centre was lovely, a brilliant day was had. I now have a beer watching the tennis.
Cheers for the fans report.

What did you think of how City won the game?

Not hyperbole, he was absolutely superb

a lenda

5th game on tonight,bet you can't guess the first.
Funny that, first game on for me on catch up! and the last, (I'll watch the rest tmrw, maybe)
Fast forward the first 4, and yes Ronaldo's still a **** at that speed

3 “blues” shouting in the faces of a family, a couple and their young kid, after the game. “Blues” trying to kick off on the walk back to the station, near a car dealership. Amongst other things. Just a minority of cunts, but Cuñts nonetheless.
“The sheet volume of **** fans we have.” “Just a minority of cunts. “ good to see you’re consistent

City fans were magnificent today. Absolutely brilliant atmosphere. No need to put a negative slant on things due to a handful of idiots.
Like I said it was brilliant, just pointing out the disappointing cunts as it was in the forefront of my mind at the time. No point ignoring it.

Cheers for the fans report.

What did you think of how City won the game?
Thought we dominated, and were terrific, I was very rarely worried. Bernardo was unplayable, Gundo was controlled, Jesus had a bit of an off day for me but it was brilliant to see a wonderful Dias display again. The result was never in doubt.

Went straight to a 21st when I got home from Leicester at 8:30 so first time I’ve been on here tonight

apart from a great performance and result of the season so far (fuck the OAP’s 2 tap ins against relegation fodder)

what struck me today was that was an away day from 20 to 30 years ago. Non stop singing and backing for our boys. Proper throwback. Loved every minute of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.