Leicester (A) - Post-Match Thread

not zim. meant to quote that phoenix bird..
He is my son and he’s a mad blue, he’s as happy as any other city fan on here he just thought that we weren’t at our brilliant best. He is entilted to his opinion without being called a rag

Anyone thinks Leicester has become a less of threat for us since Vardy is losing his blistering pace? They are still defensively resolute, but their counter threat does not seem scary that much...

Bernardo was immense and must stay in this team when KDB and Foden come back in. Still not convinced Torres is the answer, so he seems the obvious candidate to miss out, Probably means we're going to have to play with no nine again, but I can't see this being an issue bearing in mind the quality we have.

I suppose the upside is we don't have to worry about our star striker getting injured. :)

I think I would enjoy what Pep has been doing even more. if he was a manager of another PL club. This is almost City 4.0 beta version in his sixth season with us, it is just amazing how he is changing thing around, both because of necessity (injuries) and because of adapting to the opponents and tactics that we've had problems with. Five standard players from the last season are not starters(KdB, Foden, Mahrez, Raz and Zinchenko) and yet, we are already looking strong. And today, Bernardo(wow!, I thought his City career ended 2 years ago) and Gundo doubling up with Jack and Gabby on left and right and Kyle playing for periods anchored in the middle, it was all very interesting and exciting to see, particularly against this lot, honey badgers of EPL - why the f..k we always need to play them at the beginning of the season when they always full of energy. And that ref, that Laporte yellow was on the most pathetic ones I've seen in a while.

boy its hard watching city with little fire power at goal ? miss chances are going to kill us again unless we get a striker in the winter transfer window.. 3 nailed on golden chances and torres shot wide ? gundogan header ? and a good save by schmeichel ?

so glad we won today and the team is solid apart from the attack also we have KDB and foden coming in
but the need to kill games off (big games) like Leicester away will be the judge at the end of the season.
yes we won today and am picking little things out. but the top clubs will only give you one or two chances at the most and nobody would bet on sterling or torres scoring that big chance the golden chance

big shout today to grealish he work his sock off and again the officials are letting him get kicked all over the park
and its a different game to last season at villa

i will say leicester are going to take points from the 3 other big teams home and away
they are so good at what they do and today the better (best) defence in the premier league knew they was in a game

I'm glad Madison was wank today.
I really really don't like him.
A little woman of a player

big shout today to grealish he work his sock off and again the officials are letting him get kicked all over the park
and its a different game to last season at villa

Maybe unlike at Villa, where free kicks are a bonus, we'd rather just play on. The one FK where he did take a kick to the foot, it was ref's choice to give it rather than letting us play on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.