Applauding opposition goals

I sure I remember Nicky Summerbee getting applauded when getting subbed for Swindon at Maine Road. I'm probably wrong though. He had a cracking game.

Very disappointing when he signed for us. It's almost as if he didn't like us.

You “loved that Arsenal side”. Each to their own. I’ve only ever loved one team . And they’ve never played in red. Fuck. That

Yes, I loved good sides. I loved that Arsenal side, I loved Pep’s Barca.

It was always hard to love our side. However I did love the experience. I loved players, even some managers. But I was getting on for 40 before I loved the way we played.

I remember a few people applauding the Townsend goal a couple of seasons back...

Arsenal destroying us 5-1 at Maine road wasn’t just the goals but how they played us off park etc
At times in that game it looked like they had 12 men as there was always someone free.

Remember the North stand giving carlo Nash no hassle, they were just feeling sorry for him

I sure I remember Nicky Summerbee getting applauded when getting subbed for Swindon at Maine Road. I'm probably wrong though. He had a cracking game.

Very disappointing when he signed for us. It's almost as if he didn't like us.
He's a rag. Glory hunted regularly at the swamp with his dad when we were shit.

I remember a few people applauding the Townsend goal a couple of seasons back...
I was one of them to be honest. Sometimes you just have to applaud something that good. And it was the first half, I was sure we would win in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.