RB Leipzig (H) - CL - Wed 15 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of his gametime in the last few months came with England, where he scored plenty of goals and was widely acknowledged as one of the best players in the Euros. Interesting to note that the disdain for Raheem isn’t just from non City fans
There's no real mystery here. Teams dont park the bus vs. England so there is a lot more space between the lines and behind the defence. Raheem's greatest strength is finding space. He gets it with England. He doesn't with City.

He used to be able to make his own space by taking on and beating defenders. He seems to have lost that ability and/or lost all confidence in that. Unless he can regain that ability, his minutes as a City starter will be limited and his days may be numbered

we should be very careful not to respect them and think its a win and 3 points in the bag
champions league football still does not sit well with me with the match officials and uefa

if somebody offered us the champions league title and united premier league title i would turn it down
the bread and butter is everything to me. even the FA cup and the league cup is special
but big players want the big prize and KDB should be a champions league winner
Past two seasons, the officials have been way better in CL than PL. Not a high bar admittedly.

Agree with you on CL - it's the league for me every day of the year. Maybe when we have 25 league titles, I might go for a CL win in preference.

It might be close to selling out but there will be plenty of empty seats. My 3 won't have anyone on as I'm working & can't take my dad & youngest. Can't exchange them so they will be empty.
I can't be the only one with this problem.
No you're not. Me too. My brother can't go & my daughter would normally come with me but can't transfer. So two more empty seats

No you're not. Me too. My brother can't go & my daughter would normally come with me but can't transfer. So two more empty seats
I know it's a joke the whole ticket fiasco but if you can print them you can just give them whoever and they'll get in a pain I know if you've got the digi SC but worth a shot. I am furious at the way we've been treated this season tho it's a joke I think they don't want us to come anymore can't be any other reason for the mess up after mess up

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Zinchenko
Dhino Bernardo Kdb
Mahrez Torres Foden

Give KDB and Foden 60 mins and bring on Grealish and Gundogan on.

Past two seasons, the officials have been way better in CL than PL. Not a high bar admittedly.

Agree with you on CL - it's the league for me every day of the year. Maybe when we have 25 league titles, I might go for a CL win in preference.

if we come up against one of the so called elite you know we get done by the officials ? its in the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.