United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF?

Even when Liverpool won their 1st PL title, and their first title in 30 years, the football media were bad, but nothing like this on-going Ronaldo farce.

69671227-4-ED3-4580-B162-8-C53-B65-BBD73.png

Did the school run, big red who never goes and only chats on if they win, trying to tell me about PR7.
I just kept laughing, everytime he started to speak I just kept on laughing until he was literally shouting at me as I trundled off giggling.

Ah I felt like the fuckin king as I walked to my car, red mardarse :)
Any guesses on what he thinks the P stands for.

If you read my other comments you might think i pick on Neville but the guys a complete clown. Talking down the standard of the pl in recent years and saying this season started different. Someone needs to remind the biased twat that he was saying this sort of stuff when the rags were in the title race last year. Seems in his head it can only be a quality league if the rags are fighting for the title.
Neville is nothing more than a mouth piece for Sly Sports.

People think he's a fair pundit because he occasionally slags his old club off. He doesn't do this because he's a well rounded and ballanced commentator. He does it because he's landed himself a very useful platform from which he can push his own agenda in an attempt to persuade his old club to sort it's shit out. His tactics are nothing more than a battle cry to his old club to compete with the best club in the land and all the world.

They have bought well and closed the gap on us and there is almost nothing between us squad wise and clearly they have better strikers. We will do well to finish above them this season.

There won't be any protests this season from the fickle cunts.

We all know they are the biggest mardarses on the planet, when everything is going great you can't shut the gobshites up. When it goes shit, and it has gone really shit for them, then you don't hear a peep from them, out comes the green and gold and protests start forming.

They are full of themselves again after signing Adams apple and the gobshites are back being gobshites, I've hardly heard a peep from the twats since taggart retired, they've hounded every manager out after operation win every match goes tits up every season and they nearly did the same with noddy.

The fact they've shown how bitter, fickle and mard they can be as fans has been a joy to see and I expect to see more of that this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.