RB Leipzig (H) - CL - Wed 15 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we should be very careful not to respect them and think its a win and 3 points in the bag
champions league football still does not sit well with me with the match officials and uefa

if somebody offered us the champions league title and united premier league title i would turn it down
the bread and butter is everything to me. even the FA cup and the league cup is special
but big players want the big prize and KDB should be a champions league winner
My dad always said that when we won the league in 68 it was barely spoke about because that lot won the european cup soon after, out doing us.
Id find it slightly amusing if we repeated that little scenario and shut the fuckers up

My dad always said that when we won the league in 68 it was barely spoke about because that lot won the european cup soon after, out doing us.
Id find it slightly amusing if we repeated that little scenario and shut the fuckers up
you must be joking, if that lot win the league this year it will get turned into a film no matter what we do

I’m gonna quickly hijack this thread if allowed and ask if anyone has used the bag drop-off at the Etihad this season? I need to bring my work bag with me to the game on Saturday and just wondering if it’s a ballache or is it relatively quick to get once the game is over? Ta chiefs

Wouldn’t happen

Has anyone get anywhere with transferring tickets? My brother has had to go to Glasgow working and wants to transfer to my lad’s pal. Is the only way to login and another phone and download the ticket?

Has anyone get anywhere with transferring tickets? My brother has had to go to Glasgow working and wants to transfer to my lad’s pal. Is the only way to login and another phone and download the ticket?
tickets can only be transferred to Friends and Family who need to have their own 'account' on the city web site. you then both make each other 'friends and family' and then you can transfer tickets. Do need a phone to download ticket to I think

There should be an announcement tomorrow confirming that cup scheme tickets can be transferred. Hope they have time to sort this out but certainly for future games it will be sorted

.................. Ederson ...............
Walker Dias Stones Zinchenko
...Bernardo Rodri Gundogan...
KDB .......... Jesus ...... Grealish

I'd like to see KDB play but while not replacing anyone in the middle.

Just done mine and thats exactly what happens :)

Ive got Google pay and don't have that option. Just shows Southampton and no circkes, dots to click on. Went into my account, selected the Leipzig game but the option to download mobille ticket is greyed out. Any other Google payers have the Leipzig ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.