RB Leipzig (H) - CL - Wed 15 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't at all for cup games. Non transferable, can't put on seat exchange.
If you're on the cup scheme & can't make it, empty seat. Shambles!
That’s not what I was told at the ticket office on Friday. I went to upgrade my wife’s Senior ticket to adult for the RB Leipzig match as my son was taking her seat. I was told that it was not needed for this match. She printed me a ticket there and then. I heard the same thing from others at the Arsenal match.

I suspect that they are giving leeway because of the administrative cock-ups.

Reactions: CC1
if we come up against one of the so called elite you know we get done by the officials ? its in the rules
That Lahoz is an utter ****
hahaha

i see your plan ? community shield derby
A cup treble would be unbelievable, think it's going to be a very competitive league this season and there is a chance we may fall short. I'd consider a Dipper or rags title win equally as disappointing. I'm desperate to win the champions league after that feeling walking out the stadium in Portugal

Only in the FA Cup scheme as these late kick-offs midweek are hopeless when you depend on Metrolink to get you there and back.

Add the fact that the CL does not appeal to me and I shall be watching on TV at home.

That Lahoz is an utter ****

A cup treble would be unbelievable, think it's going to be a very competitive league this season and there is a chance we may fall short. I'd consider a Dipper or rags title win equally as disappointing. I'm desperate to win the champions league after that feeling walking out the stadium in Portugal

yep we all feel the pain matey

losing a final of any sort is hard but the champions league final leaves you drained knowing it could never happen again.. but i feel we have a squad good enough this season and if the jan transfer window brings in a striker then we should be right to go all the way this time

KDB is to good of a player not to win champions league and the hunger he has in wanting to win it will bring the others up a level..

If anyone on android has trouble with the ticket not showing just remove the ticket and readd it. It appeared in my Google pay instantly.

yep we all feel the pain matey

losing a final of any sort is hard but the champions league final leaves you drained knowing it could never happen again.. but i feel we have a squad good enough this season and if the jan transfer window brings in a striker then we should be right to go all the way this time

KDB is to good of a player not to win champions league and the hunger he has in wanting to win it will bring the others up a level..
Yes it will be difficult to win the cl this year and last year did feel like the big chance. But it isnt unheard of that a team gets to the final a year after losing. Off the top of my head Bayern 2013 and Liverpool 2019 won it after being losing finalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.