Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another idiotic, ignorant comment by Crooks:

Bernardo Silva: I thought this player had gone. The speculation coming out of Etihad Stadium was he was on his way out but not so. This was anything but a straightforward win for Manchester City. Leicester made them work for the points and really should have got something out of the game. However, once the ball dropped in front of the Portugal international, it was game over. Silva doesn't miss chances like that. Meanwhile Pep Guardiola continues to play around with his squad like a chef in danger of over-egging the pudding. When you are winning you can justify anything.

Obviously doesn't know that Pep's starting 11 was unchanged for the 3rd game in a row.

BBCR7 - Mediacity.

United - Ronaldo. (player)
Chelsea - Azpilicueta. (player)
PSG - Messi. (player)
City - Pep. (manager)

The c*nts at BBCR7 know exactly what they are doing. They could have used unlimited images of City players from the CL games. Instead they've used a picture of a despondent Pep walking past the CL trophy.

FB909936-0422-4-FB5-A643-0-E83846-C0-BA4.jpg

Last edited:
I do hope these three vile sets of scum clubs fall so fucking hard they break their fucking backs. Come on City, don’t let any of these wankers win the league.

I wish we’d signed a decent striker though, it would have put a stop to this kind of shit before it ever began.

You surely can't believe that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.