Email from City about ticket frustrations

do you think they will get down to the level of "you transferred 3 of the 6 CL games" - you are XX position in the queue for the final? seems a bit harsh as people transfer for a ton of reasons...medicial, covid to name a few
The odd game, fair enough. But if someones transferring 3+ games why should they get priority over someone who went to them all?

Good to see a statement and city acknowledge it. I hope hes accountable putting his name to that. I expect it to be much easier to call up or make changes to tickets in 2-3 months time from now.
Yeah, agreed. Getting back into the ground and a new system was always going to cause teething problems, but it was beginning to boil over into resentment, so I'm glad the club have confronted it head on.

Long overdue but very welcome.
We'll just have to see how it goes now. Shouldn't have come to this though.
I know Danny is a decent guy and I just hope he is given enough resources to deliver on it.
That is the big question. Fingers crossed that they do deliver and we get back to something approaching normal. :-)

I haven't spoken to the ticket office for about 5 years, which is good as they sound shit.
Season ticket on direct debit update and just check my cup scheme card details are correct at the start of the season to avoid any issues.

Don't know which thread to put this in....

Can you use your apple smart watch with the mobile ticket on it to get into the ground.

Thanks in advance

do you think they will get down to the level of "you transferred 3 of the 6 CL games" - you are XX position in the queue for the final? seems a bit harsh as people transfer for a ton of reasons...medicial, covid to name a few
I think they should. What stops me joining the cup scheme and just transferring my ticket to someone else for the lesser games just to guarantee a final ticket?

It's a start.....at least 3 weeks late possibly longer but, it's a start.

Hopefully we'll as a fanbase get an improvement over the next few weeks/month or so but how many people have been pissed off never to return by this either as match going fans or randoms buying a Jack shirt that hasn't arrived.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.