Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville again pushing his club to buy him and it won’t effect Ronaldo! One thing we can’t do is let those scum bags get him! Unless Haaland heart set on Madrid and that’s where he is going fair enough but if he is undecided we should offer what they want!
Rat Face is a complete KFA ex-Rag piece of scum, who just spews typical Rag bile, like a lot of their delusional fans!

Rat Face is a complete KFA ex-Rag piece of scum, who just spews typical Rag bile, like a lot of their delusional fans!
As their fans have been saying for years about any good or up and coming player..."Should be at united him" as if they have a divine right to have all decent players before any other club.....Arse wipes of the highest order all of them

If we want him then we need to be making a deal in January. I think Bayern Munich could be the favourites to sign him tbh.

They (Haaland camp) have not set up this release clause for him to be sold before, nor will they be interested in signing anything prior.

This sale will be concluded in the summer when the market is most buoyant and every party will have been allowed to put in their best offer and no doubt then match other offers. No chance of any party getting it done early.

Nothing will be done for the benefit of anyone bar Haaland.

It is a simple market strategy to extract the most amount of money (this is not necessarily selling to the highest bidder, he may choose a different offer but will definitely be the highest amount that team was ever going go too).

Personally I think we’re ready for a superstar and will have one of the best hands at the table. Whether we are the chosen one only time will tell, but I do fancy we have a lot in our favour this time.

They (Haaland camp) have not set up this release clause for him to be sold before, nor will they be interested in signing anything prior.

This sale will be concluded in the summer when the market is most buoyant and every party will have been allowed to put in their best offer and no doubt then match other offers. No chance of any party getting it done early.

It is a simple market strategy to extract the most amount of money (this is not necessarily selling to the highest bidder, he may choose a different offer but will definitely be the highest amount that team was ever going go too).

Personally I think we’re ready for a superstar and will have one of the best hands at the table. Whether we are the chosen one only time will tell, but I do fancy we have a lot in our favour this time.
Whoever pays Raiola the most will get him unfortunately.

In Spain they are convinced the clause starts in January, 2 years after Haaland joined Dortmund.

Maybe only if Haaland allows that to happen though.
I don't have faith in his dad to do the right thing for his son's career. There is just too much money at stake. I believe Haaland will become the best player in the world for the next ten years but I just can't see City paying Raiola under the table and that is what he will demand. And sadly I can't see any other strikers out there who are truly fit to replace Sergio.

I don't have faith in his dad to do the right thing for his son's career. There is just too much money at stake. I believe Haaland will become the best player in the world for the next ten years but I just can't see City paying Raiola under the table and that is what he will demand. And sadly I can't see any other strikers out there who are truly fit to replace Sergio.
Raiola won't dictate where he goes, neither will his father......he will. Ridiculously naive to think he will be told who to sign for.
I have still seen absolutely fuck all to suggest he will become the best player in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.