Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking in with BT UCL half time show.

"Ole's 10 man heroes hanging on to lead despite controversial red card, thanks to another sensational goal from Cristiano Ronaldo."

"Up next, we check in on reigning Champions Chelsea as they look to defend title, we'll also here from Klopp and the undisputed European Kings of England, Liverpool and finally we'll have a word from Pep Guardiola as he looks to navigate his billion pound team of perennial failures out of their very favourble group stage."
'Tune in tomorrow night as Wio, little Mickey, Steve McManeman and the Ginger Pig provide some unbiased and insightful comment on Manchester City's next trillion pound Champions League campaign failure'................

Michael Brown another fucking prick. Just listened to 10 mins of scum on radio on way back from dropping my lad at his training. Firstly he referred to Young Boys away as a difficult game. Then when Ronaldo dived he described it as experience; it’s not experience you fucking daft ****, it’s cheating

Daily Mail haven't bothered with a match report on the rag young boys game. I wonder why!

Even worse the Mirror made it their back page story. Guess it's what passes for news these days.

_120539433_mirror.png
’The Cream of Europe’, isn’t that saved for the real …

The Daily United are moderating comments on the Young Boys V United live and after match report because United lost.

Let me post that again.

The Daily United are moderating comments on the Young Boys v United live and after match report because United lost.

3-E21-D5-D9-7676-4071-B6-BF-FC65-FFFD7675.jpg

Do you think the Daily United would have done that if United would have won?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.