United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that had been the premier league the rags would have won 2 nil. Watch the highlights, 53 minutes in and Ron Aldo runs into the area and throws himself to the floor. Pigmob would have given them the penalty and all would be rosy at swamp towers. Thank fuck for decent European refs.

Oh and PR7s reaction when it's not given is brilliant, talk about throwing a strop.

If that had been the premier league the rags would have won 2 nil. Watch the highlights, 53 minutes in and Ron Aldo runs into the area and throws himself to the floor. Pigmob would have given them the penalty and all would be rosy at swamp towers. Thank fuck for decent European refs.

Oh and PR7s reaction when it's not given is brilliant, talk about throwing a strop.
My thoughts exactly when I saw that. Definitely a pen in the Prem. Taylor would have spunked his pants when pointing to the spot.

Ole “Could have been a well-earned point”.

embarrassed-michaelscott.gif

So according to the bus driver.

Probably shouldn’t have been a red
Should have been a pen and a red but ref bottled it because he was young and inexperienced

No mention of ridiculous overly defensive set up after the red, the whoppingly bad substitutions the form of Beek and Sancho

Unlike Pep he never puts the blame on his own door.

Even Merson recognised we would have just controlled the ball and Young Boys wouldn’t have got near it, this rag team isn’t equipped leadership or talent wise to do it.
I like his tactical genius response to any goal they concede.

Paperboy: "Well it was a soft goal"
Interviewer: "A bit like the goal you scored?"
Paperboy: "No that was a masterclass in crossing, we knew the defender was going to run away from Christy Arrrrno"

I knew everything I needed to know about them watching the Wolves game, they aren't getting anywhere fucking close to the league and will be lucky to get a domestic cup, especially if we are in the mood. Chelsea, Liverpool and City are probably 3/5 best teams in Europe right now. United are not winning the league or the CL with that clown in charge. I hope the "let's give him one more year" crowd get their wish for the next 10 years.
Quite right. Appalling ball retention. No discernible tactics or organisation. A midfield that has Fred as it's only link to the defence and a defence that is far too open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.