RB Leipzig (H) - CL - Wed 15 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect Pep to rotate a bit tonight. Think Kevin will start and Phil will come on for 20-30 minutes. Players rested will come back in for Southampton.

Ederson
Walker Dias Ake Zinchenko
De Bruyne Rodri Grealish
Mahrez Torres Sterling

Reactions: cbl
Probably.

I wouldn't start him or Foden at the moment. They should wait for their opportunity like Stones, Mahrez, Sterling have had to do. I'd bring them on as subs over the next few games and gradually get them fully match fit before they get a start.
They need to get up to speed ASAP for a big month ahead so need to start and can then take them off when tiring. Both need a good hit out and get matc fitness

Just a heads up for any Irish blues that all champs league matches are being shown live on the live score app in Ireland

Nkunku, Silva, Olmo, Szoboszlai is an impressive attacking front. Hope Stones is fit to go.

It depends on the definition, wouldn't you say? When I buy stuff for my kids, age "4+" means 4-years-old and above.

I understand that but your kids have ages that increase by years, months, days etc and 4+ in that context means at least 4 years but less than 5.
However, in the context of point gains from 2 CL games you can get 4 points for a win and a draw and anything above that is 2 wins and 6 points.
There’s no woolly middle ground, you can’t have 4 points and a little bit so 4+ means 6 every time.

My point was that 4+ is 6 points every time and IMO we can’t rely on getting 6 points comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.