United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh I’m a bit gutted they lost I wanted weeks and weeks of United fans giving it the big I’m maybe a stint at the top of the PL the likes of smug pricks like Neville and Rio telling the world about how United are back ............ only for it to go badly wrong like last season :) jeeeeeeez I remember a time when they won things and trophies meant something ...........sadly the deluded muppets who follow them have been suckered into making them the champions of the stock market :) just embarrassing and funny at the same time ........

I said it in the Ronaldo thread. We were never going to entertain ronny trying to usurp Pep like he is with solkjear. I have the feeling (though it is early days) that we dodged a bullet... I even think we entertained the idea just to make utd sign him. I mean they've ended up fucking their wage structure (again), ended up with an ageing player (again), upset the dressing room (possibly), and put the spotlight pressure totally on utd.

Master stroke if true.

The utd fans are now wanting ole sacked.... I have a slight feeling ronny could get the job.... I mean who is in charge here...

We all know exactly who's in charge....

I said it in the Ronaldo thread. We were never going to entertain ronny trying to usurp Pep like he is with solkjear. I have the feeling (though it is early days) that we dodged a bullet... I even think we entertained the idea just to make utd sign him. I mean they've ended up fucking their wage structure (again), ended up with an ageing player (again), upset the dressing room (possibly), and put the spotlight pressure totally on utd.

Master stroke if true.

The utd fans are now wanting ole sacked.... I have a slight feeling ronny could get the job.... I mean who is in charge here...
Shocking that. Wasn't he pulling the same shit for Portugal. Couldn't see him getting away with that under Pep.

I just watched the Utd game especially Ronaldo. Him and Fernandez really play well together. But I lost count of the number of little flicks, it really was like exhibition football, with no teeth though.

Once they went down to ten men I would have expected an all hands to the pump attitude but Ronaldo was nowhere to be seen, stayed up front, Utd were essentially playing with 9 men. He got fucked off a couple of times when the ball kept going out to Shaw - It was an obvious tactic they were playing but Ronaldo wanted it to him.

I dont think they're rubbish, just no heart and soul into the game, lots of prima-donnas earning their last pay packet with a few hard workers thrown in, though McFred is nowhere near Rodri/Ferny standard. They'll be top four but I cant see them winning the PL they're just too mentally weak, unless they get some snowball effect, cheered on by a Utd-positive media, they could go all the way.

tbh I’m a bit gutted they lost I wanted weeks and weeks of United fans giving it the big I’m maybe a stint at the top of the PL the likes of smug pricks like Neville and Rio telling the world about how United are back ............ only for it to go badly wrong like last season :) jeeeeeeez I remember a time when they won things and trophies meant something ...........sadly the deluded muppets who follow them have been suckered into making them the champions of the stock market :) just embarrassing and funny at the same time ........
Never be gutted when they lose, NEVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.