Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Was in block 119. Lots of people trying to join in and sing tonight. More then what I remember for usual league games in that block.

don’t want to sound like a member of the song police, but the choice of songs from the singing sections don’t help or allow the rest of the crowd to join in at times . Just scored and I could hear the Dzeko chant, United songs and a yaya Toure one. Why not hey Jude or more city related songs?..

thought the east stand corner finally sounds loud again. Best area in the ground for noise

He's done and said worse about us fans before and it annoyed some on here but the majority wouldn't care if he called us a bunch of glory hunters so it is what it is, people can only afford so much footy (time and money wise).

The match day experience for a Saturday 3pm kick off is now a full day for me, with a young lad and pregnant Wife it goes down like a lead balloon. I have to leave at 12ish to do what should be a 50 minute trip to give time to park up and get in the ground, by the time the match has finished and I've got back to the car and home it's normally between 7 and 7.30, miss seeing my Son before bed and Mrs is in a bad mood as she's knackered. Doesn't mean I'm a shit fan I just have to prioritise.

Our support is shocking. What more could our club do to get lazy arses down to the ground? We have a wonderful team and the best manager in the world. We have never witnessed this level of football before.

And the vast majority there tonight didn’t make a sound.

50,000+ against Norwich.

What was the crowd tonight?

don’t blame pep tbh, best team in the world deserves a full crowd every game. maybe if ticket prices were more affordable…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.