Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Well Pep begging for fans to come to Saturday’s game has really helped our image ffs! …… This interview will linger. As a vet supporter of 50 years watching I think I’ll cope. But seriously embarrassing.

he has a point , my ticket was £17.50 tonight, embarrassing the amount of empty seats

Good again tonight considering there were only a handful of away fans. 1st half was great. 2nd half not as good. Still decent. Great seeing and hearing the East stand corner. It's slowly getting back to what it used to be like. Desperately need some new chants though. Considering the ticket mess, it was a decent crowd. Not sure if it's psychological, but the safe standing barriers, and proper safe standing have definitely improved the atmosphere. And watching City again.

Well Pep begging for fans to come to Saturday’s game has really helped our image ffs! …… This interview will linger. As a vet supporter of 50 years watching I think I’ll cope. But seriously embarrassing.
I don't care what other fans think. If it gets a full house it's worth it.

Good again tonight considering there were only a handful of away fans. 1st half was great. 2nd half not as good. Still decent. Great seeing and hearing the East stand corner. It's slowly getting back to what it used to be like. Desperately need some new chants though. Considering the ticket mess, it was a decent crowd. Not sure if it's phycological, but the safe standing barriers, and proper safe standing, have definitely improved the atmosphere. And watching City again.

Our songs are getting fucking tedious, aren’t they? We need some new ones, gets boring listening to the same songs we’ve been singing for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.