Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I don't think Pep realises what he said, by that I am inferring that he just doesn't realise that a lot of fans have work to go to and 3 games to pay for in a week.

I can only genuinely conclude that he's not in touch with the typical fan at all, maybe football is slipping away from us and has disappeared up its own arse.

Don’t forgot he was brought in to do a job in winning trophy’s and that is what he has done. What he have to remember is that his heart belongs to one team and that’s barca because who else would get away with saying that he hoped messi would finish his career at Barca when we were really looking at bringing him to city . Not arsed about his comments in the slightest because after all he is our coach and that’s all .

The atmosphere last night was really poor, as are most Champions League nights in the group stages. Probably to do with a lot of fans who don’t normally attend, if it was noisy last night he probably wouldn’t of mentioned the crowd.

Let him try and get through to the ticket office to buy tickets. I am still waiting to see where they have relocated me for Tuesday and until I know can’t buy further tickets for my other daughter!!

Granted there were about 3 away fans but there's no way there was only 38k there last night. I'm not having it!

The irony and probably spin off from these posts is that they will picked up anti City journos who will highlight discontent at the club. I see the headlines… ‘ Pep Out’ ..say City Fans…….’ Pep slams Fans’. etc etc. Maybe it was an intended shot across the bows about his departure sooner rather than later. He hinted once that when he felt he ‘lost the love’ he’d be off.

The atmosphere last night was really poor, as are most Champions League nights in the group stages. Probably to do with a lot of fans who don’t normally attend, if it was noisy last night he probably wouldn’t of mentioned the crowd.

Our atmosphere has been shit for years and it’s getting worst. I said a few weeks ago that there was people not even getting up to cheer a goal against Arsenal. We’re watching the best football we’ve ever seen and yet some can’t see that.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.