Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
By posting this you've done exactly what they wanted - more clicks = more money through advertising.

None of the presenters believe anything they say, they say dumb shit so people get angry and share it.
Watched a few of these and there’s always a wink, smirk or nod to say, we’ve got ‘em on the hook.

Googled Man City tickets.

Social media.

Stadium capacity wrong.
Leipzig attendance wrong.
Wowcher?

A508-DCEF-AB24-4-A60-92-AB-688-D88-B8575-D.png

Then he should shut the fuck up. I am tired of those in ivory towers looking down on us. Sort your shit out City first, then speak to the Council and Metro link to see if you can get them to sort their shit out and then talk to us.
With you all the way until you mention Metrolink.

Problem is every tram using fan expects to get on the first available tram as soon as the final whistle goes.

Ffs, the walk to my parked car takes longer than a walk back to town would take, the walk to Town is not that far.

With you all the way until you mention Metrolink.

Problem is every tram using fan expects to get on the first available tram as soon as the final whistle goes.

Ffs, the walk to my parked car takes longer than a walk back to town would take, the walk to Town is not that far.
And it's downhill :)

Our enemies are loving it....

It's fashionable to denigrate City's history. A few weeks ago when discussing the Grealish signing I heard him suggest we were a bigger club "at the moment but not in terms of history." The size of the club has to be qualified with the suggestion we have "no history." They would never need to do the same about Spurs whose history in terms of winning trophies is similar to ours pre-takeover or even Leeds or a Newcastle who had won less. He's so deluded that I reckon if pushed Jordan would claim Palace were as a big a club as City.

It's fashionable to denigrate City's history. A few weeks ago when discussing the Grealish signing I heard him suggest we were a bigger club "at the moment but not in terms of history." The size of the club has to be qualified with the suggestion we have "no history." They would never need to do the same about Spurs whose history in terms of winning trophies is similar to ours pre-takeover or even Leeds or a Newcastle who had won less. He's so deluded that I reckon if pushed Jordan would claim Palace were as a big a club as City.
Fuckin hate this history shite.

Manchester City have one of the most diverse and interesting good and bad histories in English Football.

History is not just about winning a few pots which we have done btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.