Why didn't you go to the Leipzig game?

We desperately need to change this narrative, it's annoying and boring now. As a club we need to do something to shut off these critics. The huge global rag fans obsessed with us doesn't help either. Absolutely hate them cxnts getting away with everything while getting to set the agenda against us always.
It starts from the very top of the club, we have a serious PR problem and we have allowed it to go on for far too long.

Could have gone on a £20 ticket with one of my lads. Decided not to as I am back and forth with my elderly ma who's got dementia. Watched at home on BT and was chuffed as fuck with the result and then woke up to see Pep's comments that put a real dampener on it.

Still not happy with Baldy.

Do we have more fans outside Manchester than we think? I applaud anyone who even considers four hours travel for an uncompetitive group match. I have to force myself to travel 4 or 5 miles for midweek matches.

Going by what I see going up from the bottom SE corner of kent City have a fair few. Normally pass a few coaches from Kent and Essex.

Pep was out of order it's the second time he has said this.

Fans of my age group were the ones doing the division 3, walking around our areas in our City gear when we were shit. We have spent thousands following City. Trying to make sure our kids follow City when all their mates supported premier league clubs.

If pep wants to pay me to be a 'full' time fan by attending every match that's fine by me.

You hear how difficult and expensive it is for locals to get to matches, every single fan has to make sacrifices to get to a match.
We have booked so far the Southampton, Everton and rags ( hopefully PSG ) games yet for two of those we couldnt get seats together, cant even seat next to my son for the match. That is one reason we havent booked many this season we cant find two seats together, tons of single seats. Perhaps City should look at ways of stopping single seats being left. You have to buy next to the seat that been sold., dont leave a gap !

There are lots of reasons people might not go for me its cost, 12hrs travelling, my age lol, not being able to sit next to my son etc.
Why would I spend 12hrs travelling and not sit next to my son ? We both want to go and sing and swear together. Hopefully the people between us will move up to allow us to sit together, if not so be it.

We dont all live lives of millionaires, we work on minimum wage, use our holidays to come to CL matches and stay over.

CL for us is two days of work, paid or unpaid depends on our holiday situation. A premier inn and food and travel costs. Our missus letting us spend that sort of money ;)Than our manager has a pop at us fans.

Plus pep must have know the shit us fans were going to get in the press/media, social media etc. We have followed City through think and thin and deserve better from our manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.