Southampton (H) - Sat 18 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said to the Mrs on Wednesday, that im sure Pep will start Sterling on Saturday.
He'd better show up today.
A bit worrying how much work we're asking Bernie to do at the minute though.
I know he's a fit lad but don't need him burning out with the games we've got coming up
We'll switch him out for DeBruyne in the next few Prem matches (IMO)

Does anybody know if Zinchenko will be fit for our next few games? Another worrying defensive absentee.
No idea. It’s frustrating that he and Stones are unavailable, as I reckon the club would have wanted them to play both in this game and against Wycombe so as to have the squad up to speed before Chelsea, PSG, and Liverpool.

Cancelo now needs to be treated like a Faberge egg.

All I want to see out of Raz is some EFFORT.

I don't know what's going on behind the scenes but seeing him vs Leicester City was eye opening for me.
He puts in plenty of effort usually. It's his all-round game that's deserted him at the moment (well for a fair while now). Let's hope he can find his form again. Personally would have preferred Torres up top and Jesus out wide.

Other than that probably just about the team I would have put out (bearing in mind the injuries we have).

I’m one of Sterling’s biggest critics but Pep/City can’t just cast him away. The guy earns £200k+ pw and we have to find a way of trying to get him back into form. A Saturday home game against Southampton, after a midweek CL game is the perfect opportunity for Sterling to show what he can do. Let’s face it, having Torres in front of him should a) not happen and b) not scare him so much that he can’t regain his place. This is a massive game for him, so it’s over to him now to show he has what it takes to get into this side more regularly.

Grealish false 9? Im fine with sterling starting as long as it's not through the middle he's dreadful there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.