Southampton (H) - Sat 18 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Sterling starting i hope he brings his England form , Torres might be a better finisher but Sterling when he is in form frightens defenders to death , surprised Bernardo and Grealish start again with Foden chomping at the bit on the bench.
Pep knows best he sees them every day in training , looks like the MUEN will be disappointed counting the empty seats , but i am sure they can find a couple of empty seats together and photoshop to make it looks half full , and you guarantee Pep's first post match question will be about the crowd and nothing to do with the actual football.
His reply should be no comment , do not feed the trolls.

Grealish looks like a machine - doesn't need a rest :D

Good to see Sterling starting i hope he brings his England form , Torres might be a better finisher but Sterling when he is in form frightens defenders to death , surprised Bernardo and Grealish start again with Foden chomping at the bit on the bench.
Pep knows best he sees them every day in training , looks like the MUEN will be disappointed counting the empty seats , but i am sure they can find a couple of empty seats together and photoshop to make it looks half full , and you guarantee Pep's first post match question will be about the crowd and nothing to do with the actual football.
His reply should be no comment , do not feed the trolls.
they have the red marker ready .

With Bernardo on RCM - I feel so safe that I can easily predict a win here..

Nothing to worry about

Am I right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.