Wycombe (H) - EFL Cup R3 - Tue 21 Sep 19:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was said a month ago. Bit concerning it’s still an issue.

i think they are nursing him back and we learned from last season not to burn him out when we don't need to
grealish is a great signing for KDB and foden silva are also world class..

i think they are nursing him back and we learned from last season not to burn him out when we don't need to
grealish is a great signing for KDB and foden silva are also world class..
Yeah, totally get that, it was just the “tone” I got from that tweet was that it hadn’t improved in a month and is still and ongoing issue for the foreseeable future.

308 ticets avaibel in a single block in the lower tier family stand right behind the goal! Get ready for some brutal pics on line tomorrow night!

We need to get at least 30,000 otherwise we deserve abuse for being plastic.
Nonsense!

Have a little more pride! Apart from Liverpool and United (who are supported by swathes of glory hunters and tourists) there's only maybe one or two clubs with a better following than City.

I can guarantee you that no other club League cup game will have higher attendance than us on Tuesday night. There will only be United who get over 40k IMO and that's because they force season ticket holders to buy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.