Wycombe (H) - EFL Cup R3 - Tue 21 Sep 19:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
308 ticets avaibel in a single block in the lower tier family stand right behind the goal! Get ready for some brutal pics on line tomorrow night!
Its gonna be a shit crowd like it will be in nearly every ground in the country. Only the most pathetic seat counters will make an issue out of this

I’m no expert on Pep and youth players. What is his managerial record on bringing Academy players in at the clubs he’s managed? At City it’s a few token appearances (apart from Phil) and ship them out on loan never to be seen again. Did he also do this at Barcelona and Bayern Munich??

nothing in it but over play him to soon and he'l be on the table again,let him miss Wycombe we dont need him and game time weekend
Hope you’re right. It just seems to be a recurring theme though. I’m not wanting him to play tomorrow.

Might as well, throwing him against Chelsea without any match practice is a risk.

He got match practice vs. Southampton and Leipzig.

He's only missed 3 games and he's played 2 since coming back so I can't believe he's that out of touch. Just leave him for Chelsea IMO.

First match of the season , interesting to see some of our youth players given a chance , or at least i hope it will be my first match , my moblile is an old Nokia so cant do tickets on line/mobile , so currently on hold to the customer services/ticket office to hopefully collect a paper ticket before the game , i am in a queue , currently number 55 in the queue.
Better get a brew on, it could take a while.

I’m no expert on Pep and youth players. What is his managerial record on bringing Academy players in at the clubs he’s managed? At City it’s a few token appearances (apart from Phil) and ship them out on loan never to be seen again. Did he also do this at Barcelona and Bayern Munich??
Do what ? At both and at City I guess he gives time to those he thinks will be good enough. So far thats Foden, and I guess Garcia. I think those starting to train with the first team now will all get chances to catch his eye, think 2 or 3 might break through in the next couple of years.

I agree the other competitions are more important but given we don’t have a striker I just don’t see us winning the PL or CL this season, unless we sign someone in January which seems unlikely unfortunately.

I think the Carabao represents our best chance of silverware this season, sadly.
Eh say what? We scored 6 the other night 5 against Norwich and Arsenal. Sorry but we have goalscorers all over the pitch. They just went awol for one game. Short memories abound. Seem to remember us drawing with WBA last December and then pissed the league without a so called striker. Get real we’ll be fine.

Really ?

Why do you think that ?

Is it because we dropped 2 points in a disappointing home draw against a well drilled team ?

We are the champions of England, have won this competition regularly and with all due respect are playing a league 1 team at home.

Do you really think Wycombe will be fancying themselves to beat us based on us drawing one all at home to Southampton ?

I would think they'd be looking at the 5 we put past Norwich and Arsenal and the 6 we scored against Leipzig as more of a benchmark as to what they will be up against even though the team will most probably be much changed..

Of course they may beat us, who knows but to suggest that they will be fancying beating us is well off the mark..
Someone talking sense

308 ticets avaibel in a single block in the lower tier family stand right behind the goal! Get ready for some brutal pics on line tomorrow night!
At least the Rags have the sense to leave the upper levels empty when their shithole is half full , they get 38000 in their stadium and it looks full , they even turn the lights out in the top tiers , so no fucker can even get a picture to circle all the emtpy seats with a marker pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.